66 Realm of Wizardry: First Post

Realm of Wizardry

My place to rant and rave and just let the contents of my mind flow forth.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

First Post

Hello world!

I finally decided to put my thoughts out to cyberspace. Whether that is a good or bad idea, I will let you decide.

How often I post will be random and purely up to my whim. It may be daily or there may be great spaces of time between posts. Time will tell.

Those that know me, also know that 2004 has not been a particularily great year for me. However, it can only get better from here on in. Hopefully, this blog will be a help for me to find that lost person that is me.

Take care and keep smiling! :)
|| Stephen, 9/19/2004 11:03:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

More to come...

My links

Archive

Blogger

www.flickr.com
StephenHill's photos More of StephenHill's photos