66 Realm of Wizardry: Job Interviewing

Realm of Wizardry

My place to rant and rave and just let the contents of my mind flow forth.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Job Interviewing

You know, job interviews go much better when everything isn't riding on them. I had one today. I almost cancelled the interview to begin with because I was having second thoughts on it, but then decided, what the hell, give it a whirl. Some much easier when there isn't the huge pressure of "OMG, I HAVE to nail this one."

In case your wondering, I think it went well. They gave me a second interview right away with a manager. So, all in all. Looks like a good prospect. And the job actually sounds a lot better than I expected. And it is right downtown. Only my favourite place in the world. And yes the world does revolve around Toronto for those of you who don't know otherwise. :)

Later
|| Stephen, 9/23/2004 08:01:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

More to come...

My links

Archive

Blogger

www.flickr.com
StephenHill's photos More of StephenHill's photos