66 Realm of Wizardry: Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Realm of Wizardry

My place to rant and rave and just let the contents of my mind flow forth.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Went to see Resident Evil: Apocalypse tonight. Fortunately I went in not expecting a great movie. I was not disappointed in that regard. The movie in general was poor. Big plot holes, forced dialog and not great special effects. I want to get hold of all these directors who film fight sences with handicams and in millisecond bursts!! Its bloody annoying! Just stop it. All the fight scenes were like that in this film.

That being said, it did have some redeeming qualities. Lots of explosions and guns and blood. Milla Jovovich helps too with her hotness. All of you who live or know Toronto, will spend much of the movie going, "I know that place...." since most of it was filmed in TO. That was kinda cool for me.

Overall, the movie karma bank was totally filled up today. Gotta spend some of that karma with Shaun of the Dead.

Later!
|| Stephen, 9/19/2004 11:20:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

More to come...

My links

Archive

Blogger

www.flickr.com
StephenHill's photos More of StephenHill's photos