66 Realm of Wizardry: Verdit: Punished

Realm of Wizardry

My place to rant and rave and just let the contents of my mind flow forth.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Verdit: Punished

OK, if your are even tempted a little bit to watch Punisher, just don't do it. The one being punished will be you.

I went into this knowing it wasn't going to be a great flick. But hey, some boom-boom and action never hurt a guy. Boy was we wrong on this one. For one thing there is a definate lack of Boom-boom. Little bit at the beginning and a little more at the end. But very sparce between the two points. And was the lame fire effect at the end really necessary? If you've seen it you know what I am talking about, if you haven't seen it I won't spoil it for you, but its predictable.

Final verdict on The Punisher....ouch, that hurt. But the karma bank is full to overflowing.

Later.

|| Stephen, 10/03/2004 01:04:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

More to come...

My links

Archive

Blogger

www.flickr.com
StephenHill's photos More of StephenHill's photos