66 Realm of Wizardry: Kingdom of Heaven

Realm of Wizardry

My place to rant and rave and just let the contents of my mind flow forth.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Kingdom of Heaven

Hello World :)

Went to see Kingdom of Heaven tonight. It was an excellent piece of work. Superbly acted, Well written, fantastic cinematography and up to Ridley Scott's usually great directing.
It was a little slow, but not a disappointment at all. I went in expecting to be assulted and offended with a great deal of religious zealotry, but was pleasently surprised. The religion that is in it is down to earth (so to speak). I felt it was more about personal religion than about the organized religion of the world. It speaks of the god in your mind and in your heart. Basically the reason you push on each day. Not because some so called religious leader told you what to do or how to do it. But rather doing what you feel deep inside is right or wrong.

Go see it for youself. :) The actors all do spectacular performances and it has some of my favourite actors. Liam Neeson, Orlando Bloom and Jeremy Irons to name a few.

As those of you that know me personally know, life for me in the past year has been in a bit of a turmoil (I know I'm the king of understatement). I hope to begin writing more in this journal. I am hoping that this will help me get my life back together again. I seem to have lost my direction and my personal self. I look forward to rediscovering who I am and what I really want out of life.

Ta Ta for now. I sign off for the day and hope to see you all later.

s.
|| Stephen, 6/05/2005 01:50:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

More to come...

My links

Archive

Blogger

www.flickr.com
StephenHill's photos More of StephenHill's photos