66 Realm of Wizardry: New and Upcoming

Realm of Wizardry

My place to rant and rave and just let the contents of my mind flow forth.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

New and Upcoming

I don't know about you guys, but I am absolutely sick to death of this template that I am currently using. It must be about time the I get off my lazy butt and learn CSS so I can customize this page to what I envision my small space of the world should look like. So keep watching hopefully this boring, dreary canned template will start to look a little more (well, a lot more) personal in the weeks to come. :) And this doesn't reflect any insult to the person who originally created the canned template, because without that I would have no starting place. So a big thank you to the canned template creaters :)

Later Dudes!
|| Stephen, 6/25/2005 11:28:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

More to come...

My links

Archive

Blogger

www.flickr.com
StephenHill's photos More of StephenHill's photos