66 Realm of Wizardry: New look

Realm of Wizardry

My place to rant and rave and just let the contents of my mind flow forth.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

New look

Here it is the new look of my blog. Well, until I get bored of it and change it again. :)
Although I would not say that this is a finished piece of work. Nor am I going to claim that the CSS is perfect. Actually it is probably far from perfect. In fact, I know there is an error some where that will cause some Micro$oft IE browsers to display it wrong. The setup at work shows it wrong. But here at home it looks perfect on both IE and Firefox and I had a friend try it on Safari on his Mac (drool, drool) and it look right there too.
So as usual Microsoft is screwing something up. What's new.

As I said earlier, this is a work in progress. I have a few other thoughts that I want to impliment. For one the reading list still needs work. I home to have a lot more detail over there and start to actually write little reviews for what I read. :) Like any one cares for my opinion, but its my blog so you are going to get it anyways. :P

So stay tuned and look to see how it progress's. Updates may happen at a glacial pace but they will happen. Let me know what you think. Leave a comment. And don't worry about hurting my feelings, I can accept all critisisms. Suggestions are also welcome :)

TTYL.
|| Stephen, 7/02/2005 11:21:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

More to come...

My links

Archive

Blogger

www.flickr.com
StephenHill's photos More of StephenHill's photos