66 Realm of Wizardry: Old Movie Night

Realm of Wizardry

My place to rant and rave and just let the contents of my mind flow forth.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Old Movie Night

Sitting at home bored so I decided to finally start watching one of the stack of DVDs that I have waiting to be watched.

Tonight's selection: Grosse Pointe Blank starring John Cusack, Minnie Driver and Dan Aykroyd.

I have never been a big fan of John Cusack, but lately I have seen a couple of his flicks and have enjoyed them.

This film was quite funny. Not an earth shattering great movie, but very entertaining and funny. Basically it is about a professional killer (Cusack) who goes back to his home town for his 10 year high school reuinion. That's about all I can say with out giving away too much of the plot.
If you are looking for some light, humourous entertainment, this will definately fit the bill.

On a side note, depression sucks!

Talk to you later.
|| Stephen, 7/03/2005 11:48:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

More to come...

My links

Archive

Blogger

www.flickr.com
StephenHill's photos More of StephenHill's photos