66 Realm of Wizardry: WTF was that.

Realm of Wizardry

My place to rant and rave and just let the contents of my mind flow forth.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

WTF was that.

You know I don't know where yesterday's post came from. I have really been feeling much much better. Normal in fact. Well, as normal as I EVER want to be. But damn when I read that post from yesterday, it sounds really depressing. I know I was in a bit of a funk but why I can not say. I actually had a really good weekend, a good week before that and a great weekend before that. And things are actually pretty much going my way these days. Ok the big bag of money hasn't dropped out of the sky but we all have dreams. :)

I think what it was, was lawyer talk. I hate lawyers (no offence, Rosh). They want to take you for every cent you don't have. But I am not going to rant. Just move on with my life and enjoy it.

So that is that for tonight. A much happier and saner me for the world. And don't worry peoples. I am good. In fact, I am quite happy. Just damn busy!!!

Talk to you all later, and keep smiling.
|| Stephen, 9/21/2005 12:47:00 AM

1 Comments:

Dude, no offence taken. I really hate lawyers too!

Peace out,
KF
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 PM  

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

More to come...

My links

Archive

Blogger

www.flickr.com
StephenHill's photos More of StephenHill's photos