66 Realm of Wizardry: Maybe if I scream things will feel better....

Realm of Wizardry

My place to rant and rave and just let the contents of my mind flow forth.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Maybe if I scream things will feel better....


AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Damn even the growl didn't help. :(

All I want to know is what the universe has against me? I don't ask for much. But occassionally it would be nice if something went my way.

I applied for a new position at work. I didn't get it. Ok, I can live with that. Whatever, but the way they tell me that I didn't get the position just stinks.

An email. And not just any email, a fraken FORM email. The body of the email didn't even have my name in it. And to top it off, it didn't come from the department that I applied too, who if they did that kind of thing I could sort of understand it. But it came from the Human Resources department!!!!! Aren't they suppose to know better??!!

Oh well, fuck it. The universe turning around and kicking me in the ass once again. I wonder if there underwears come in kevlar?
|| Stephen, 12/22/2005 07:18:00 PM

1 Comments:

OK, what's management thinking?!? Why would an Employer expect to get respect from its workers when it doesn't show respect towards something as important as an application for a promotion?

Really fargen disappointing...
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:29 PM  

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

More to come...

My links

Archive

Blogger

www.flickr.com
StephenHill's photos More of StephenHill's photos