66 Realm of Wizardry: Quick Update

Realm of Wizardry

My place to rant and rave and just let the contents of my mind flow forth.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Quick Update

   Hello All. Just thought I would put a quick update here. I have been very negligent in keeping this blog upto day except for my occasionally rants and raves when I am in a crappy mood. Gee, one my get the impression that I am turning into an ornery son of a bitch. :( Not true though. It's just when I get depressed or pissed off I tend to want to vent. I find that when I vent I feel much better. I used to bottle all that up and that ended me up with anxiety and a ride in the back of a nifty ambulance.
   Now this doesn't mean everything is rosey, just that for the most part I am happier than I was, say, a year ago. Slowly but surely I am rebuilding a life for myself. I started over in career, went back to school and now got back into one of my favourite hobbies, photography. I when I say I got back into it, it is like a damn addiction. Just as expensive as heroin but no track marks :) I have probably said that here before, it is my latest "funny" saying. Go figure. Still a nerd :)
   Anyways, I am still alive, and doing pretty good for the most part. Don't forget to check out my flickr site. I am more regular updating that. And leave comments :)
   Well, thats all for tonight. Going to bed. Good night all.
|| Stephen, 12/13/2005 10:12:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

More to come...

My links

Archive

Blogger

www.flickr.com
StephenHill's photos More of StephenHill's photos