66 Realm of Wizardry: Sometimes you just want to scream!!!

Realm of Wizardry

My place to rant and rave and just let the contents of my mind flow forth.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Sometimes you just want to scream!!!

I have one question. What the hell did I do to piss the world off? I just can't seem to get a break these days.

If it's not one thing it's another.

I go to work this morning, park at the GO station. Come home and there's a damn parking ticket on the car. This morning that parking spot was a legal spot to park in. Tonight it has suddenly become a fracken reserved spot. They went and installed posts and signs in the middle of the day and I guess the parking infraction guys must be following the construction guys around.
FUCKING DIRTY is what GO Transit is. I am so fracken pissed off. Appplying a little bit of common sense would be asking just a little too much.
Now I will have to take a day off work to fight this stupid thing. Like I can afford a day off work or to pay a ticket that I don't deserve in the first place.
If I was in the wrong, then fine I get what I deserve, but don't change the damn rules in the middle of the game!!!!!

I guess this is just expected. These days it seems if it can go wrong, it will. I am just so fed up. I was telling someone the other day, I am not depressed but at the same time I am not happy. Just....meh!!

I have always felt alone in the world. Just never really fit in, in most situations. Lately though... I guess "lonely" would be a better description. I realize now how much I miss the companionship and the cuddling of a wife/girlfriend. Now don't get me wrong, I have a few great friends and I wouldn't trade them for anything. But there ain't no way I am cuddling with Raj!!! His beard would be too scratchy.
At least I can still crack a joke :|

Oh well, enough ranting. Just wanted to get that off my chest.

And just for the record...if any of you know a cute indie chick thats looking for a slightly damaged indie(ish) guy, give em my number :) Hell, she doesn't even need to be an indie chick, these days with the luck I am having a pulse and some tits seem to be the minimum criteria. :(

Oh the other thing. Why in the world did I ever stop having photography as a hobby. Since I have gotten back into it I realize how much I love taking pictures. These days it seems to be one of the few things that keep me going. Its like an addiction, with out the side effects. I guess we have to count the few blessings that we do get. The other of course would be Sarah. And fortunately she loves having her picture taken. Makes my life a lot easier in that respect.

Ok thats it for now. And don't forget about the indie chicks :)
|| Stephen, 12/01/2005 10:48:00 PM

2 Comments:

Dude,

I don't fight parking tickets for a living, but if you need anything at all just let me know. After all, I have tons of law books all over my apartment / office just waiting to be cracked open.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:48 AM  
Hey Kourosh,

Thanks for the offer of help. I actually called GO Transit and talked with their prosecuter. He has investigated the ticket and had it voided. Horray. Just one more thing I DON'T have to worry about :)
Blogger Stephen, at 4:32 PM  

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

More to come...

My links

Archive

Blogger

www.flickr.com
StephenHill's photos More of StephenHill's photos