66 Realm of Wizardry: Ramblings

Realm of Wizardry

My place to rant and rave and just let the contents of my mind flow forth.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Ramblings

So what can I say, I suck at keeping this blog up to date. I quick summary of my recent history.

Underworld: Evolution is a fun movie. Go see it.

New position is pretty good at work. Still in training. Three more weeks of training in fact.

Photography is fun. I have posted a bunch of recent photos on my flickr site. In fact that is probably to best way to see what I am up to. Watch my flickr site. I usually post pics very soon after I have taken them.
The exception being this week. I posted a bunch of pictures from when the Ex and I took Sarah to Woodbine Centre last week. After I had posted them I had almost used up my quota for the month. I figured that I would as a couple megs worth so that I could post pictures from the shoot that I am going on tomorrow. Well, when I had my summary home page up on flickr, one of the 4 pics was one of Lorraine and Sarah. It was bugging me to keep seeing that picture, so I had to post pics to push that one off the home page. Go figure. I guess I haven't completely got over the seperation yet. Sucky.

One question, does one ever get over it? Does the feelings of loss and inadequecy ever go away? I just wish I could get on with my life and forget about it. I guess the feelings I have are more of jealousy these days. More specifically, she can get pick up guys and get boyfriends, why can't I get the dates too? [ed: Does that clear up the ambiguous English now, Raj?] I know I have looks working against me, or at least that it seems.

Oh well, fuck it. I guess I am just sentenced to a life of loneliness. Or at least for now.

As I hinted to up there, going on a shoot tomorrow that I am really looking forward to. I will post picks as soon as possible afterwards.

Bye for now.
|| Stephen, 1/28/2006 05:16:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

More to come...

My links

Archive

Blogger

www.flickr.com
StephenHill's photos More of StephenHill's photos