66 Realm of Wizardry: Learning new stuff is so much fun.

Realm of Wizardry

My place to rant and rave and just let the contents of my mind flow forth.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Learning new stuff is so much fun.

   On this past Thursday I attended a workshop for basic lighting and portrait model shooting. I hadn't realized how much fun this could be. One of the guys in the camera club has set up a basic studio in his house and has offered to teach the members of the camera club about lighting and portraiture. In these workshops, we hire a model or two and spend a few hours learning and shooting.


   I went into this not knowing what to expect. Two fabulous models were lined up. One with quite a bit of experience and the other with less experience. Both were great. This is definitely something I want to learn more about.


   Anyways, cutting this short for now. Check out my results of the models on my flickr page and let me know what you think.

|| Stephen, 7/09/2006 01:54:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

More to come...

My links

Archive

Blogger

www.flickr.com
StephenHill's photos More of StephenHill's photos