66 Realm of Wizardry: Sometimes I just set myself up for disappointment

Realm of Wizardry

My place to rant and rave and just let the contents of my mind flow forth.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sometimes I just set myself up for disappointment

I don't know why I do this, but I do. I get an idea in my head. My brain then starts running with this idea. Sometimes this is good. Many of times, its not. My brain runs with this idea to the point that when the idea doesn't come to fruitation, I get disappointed. Even when there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell for this idea to come true in the first place. Allt his does in increase my anxiety. Not good. Not good at all.

So I really need to put this runaway train brain of mine to good use. I have an outlet. My photography. I really really enjoy this hobby and it really do provide a good outlet for me. But I really need to put some of my crazy ideas to action. (damn I used really a lot in that last couple of sentences). Anyways, I have been procrastinating on setting up a mini photo studio to do some close quarters shotting for a while now. I have been procrastinating on some other ideas for a while now. I need to stop the procrastinating!

Anyways. I also need to start getting MORE sleep. I haven't been sleeping the greatest lately. When I don't sleep, I get depressed, paranoid and grouchy. Can't have me being grouchy. I am such a bear when I am grouchy. Oh the other things are bad too :)

So to that end....

Good Night!

(P.S. If the Karma bank people are reading this...I would like to make a withdrawal)
|| Stephen, 9/13/2006 11:15:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

More to come...

My links

Archive

Blogger

www.flickr.com
StephenHill's photos More of StephenHill's photos